Policies and Shipping
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days (7 days for bicycles) and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within one business day of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||In-Store Pickup|
|$50 or more||Free||Free|
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
As per dealer agreements, many items we stock are not eligible for shipping and must be picked up in-store. For items that can be shipped, we will choose the most efficient method of shipping. Allow 1-3 business days for us to process the order, box, and drop off to the carrier. If you need a faster turnaround time, call us before placing the order.
- Credit and debit cards including American Express and Discover
- 12 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING* available with your Freedom To Ride credit card. $200 minimum purchase required. Available every day. *Subject to credit approval. Minimum Monthly Payments Required. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter the terms of this offer at any time. See store for details.
- Lease-to-own from Progressive Leasing (application)*
- Trade-in your current bike towards new gear!
*The advertised service is lease-to-own or a rental- or lease-purchase agreement provided by Prog Leasing, LLC, or its affiliates. Acquiring ownership by leasing costs more than the retailer’s cash price. Leasing available on select items at participating locations only. Not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY.
In-store pickup is free for all items, including bikes and oversized products. Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup.
If you need an item right away, please call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 30 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all of the information you provide to us and prevents outside parties from being able to "see" your transaction information. When your account information is displayed on your screen, we only display the last five digits of your credit card numbers. You also have the choice of whether or not to save credit card information with us in your Online Account.
We sometimes use other companies (third-party service providers) to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders and delivering packages. They need access to some personal information in order to perform their duties but may not use this information for other purposes.
- All returned merchandise must be like New and Unused.
- Merchandise with missing/damaged packaging will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- Bicycles are subject to a restocking fee after 3 business days - up to 20%.
- Special Orders are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refund or exchange for any damaged or missing product.
- Refunds and Exchanges within 30 days of purchase only.
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON SALE ITEMS!
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON FOOD ITEMS!
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON TOOLS!
- Merchandise without a receipt will receive a Store Credit or Exchange Only.
- Paid with cash: cash refund under $100, company check for over $100.00.
- Paid by credit card – refund to same credit card only.
- Gift Certificates are not Redeemable for Cash.
- Store Credit is not Redeemable for Cash.
- We reserve the right to request photo ID for any transaction.
Used Bicycle Warranty
We do our best to provide a 100% safe and functional bicycle. While unlikely, unforeseen issues may arise after the time of purchase. We provide 30 days of free adjustments from the date of purchase. This covers minor adjustments of all components related to normal use.
Suspension components: If a suspension component fails 0-30 days from the date of purchase on bikes 3 model years old or newer, Ride-A-Bike will cover 100% of the repair cost. If a suspension component fails 31-60 days after the date of purchase, Ride-A-Bike will cover 50% of the repair cost. If a suspension component fails after 61 days, the customer is responsible for 100% of the repair. 4 or more model years old will be on a case-by-case basis depending on part availability. If a component cannot be repaired due to age, Ride-A-Bike will cover 50% of the repair cost 0-30 days from the purchase date. After 31 days, the customer will be responsible for 100% of the repair.
Hydraulic brakes: 0-30 days from purchase date, Ride-A-Bike will perform (1) free bleed per brake. 31+ days from purchase date, the customer is responsible for 100% of the repair cost.
We are not able to warranty repairs that are a result of abuse. Examples of abnormal damage and/or abuse not covered includes, but is not limited to, a crash, improper riding technique, using the bicycle outside of it’s intended purpose, jumping, the bicycle falling off a vehicle rack, owner attempting to make his/her own adjustments or repairs, lack of proper maintenance, etc.
Our goal is to keep you riding – if you have any questions or concerns, please bring the bicycle to us for evaluation and a discussion.
Prices and Information
Our website is intended to help you. We make every effort to maintain current, accurate prices in our online catalog. And we strive for similar accuracy and timeliness with the other information we offer here. However, inventory or pricing errors may occur, and we reserve the right to decline or cancel any orders where mistakes or discrepancies in price or stock status exist regardless of the source of the error. We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience such mistakes may create. Please bring any errors you find to our attention on your next visit or by calling or emailing us. Thank you!