Parts & Accessories
Works with Zipp butyl inner tubes with a removable core as well as other leading tubular tires and inner tubes that have removable cores. Available as a kit (3 extenders and 2 wrenches) or individually. - For use with removable valve core Presta tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened - Integrated air seal
$15.99 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$9.00 - $53.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
$5.95 - $23.95
- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
Armour Tubeless displaces the small impacts but also offers a spring-like rebound for a smooth yet playful ride. Flexible Wings Not just a big chunk of foam. Armour Tubeless wings flex with the tire and rim to provide more traction, stability, and protection. Easy to install Trail ready in 5-10 minutes. No compressor or complicated tools needed. Simple, frustration-free install! Shock Absorption With 20mm of rim protection, Armour Tubeless provides almost double the shock absorption from impacts. - Proven to be the insert of choice by Professional Racers, Red Bull Rampage Athletes, Dirt Jumpers, Enduro Racers, Weekend Warriors, and the like - Super easy installation process - Sidewall Stabilizing wings - Compatible with any standard Tubeless set up valves - Lightweight: only 150 grams
$5.97 - $7.99
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
$22.99 - $34.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
$19.49 - $32.98
Prevents thorns and other road debris from puncturing the inner tube and deflating the tire. - Packaged in a process that avoids the difficult to install "pigtails" traditionally associated with liners - Equipped with Soft-Tips that prevent friction flats at the overlapping seam - Sold in pairs
- 10 Bacon Strips per kit - 1 Needle/plugger per kit - Works with threaded CO2 Heads Description Do you have a nail, screw or a piece of glass in your tire and it left a hole behind? Plug it! Our new tire plug kit comes with 10 bacon strips and a plugger. There are 2 different sized plugs based on the size of hole that was created in your tire.
$12.79 - $20.97
• External presta valve extensions for deep dish rims • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, 65mm, and 70mm lengths
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool - Installs securely with a 4mm fitting for a hex wrench on the valve and a 10mm wrench flat on the nut
$8.99 - $13.99
Grenade style Schrader Valve caps
Page 1 of 1